Bunch of Pseudo Intellectuals, as well as the founder and administrator of the group's Steam Curator, although he was also involved with projects like the C-Team before that.
He is also heavily implied to be the owner of a joke commentary account known as Monsieur Popo, as well as an affiliate by the name of The Great Master and High Twerkromancer Crumply Frumply, although his comments repeatedly deny the connection.
- Edward (Cowboy Bebop) (Main)
- Excalibur (Soul Eater)
- Count Duckula (Count Duckula)
- Peacock (Skullgirls)
- Panty (Panty & Stocking)
People Who Commentated On Him(As Akriloth2150) Edit
- "Oh, Zecora...OH, ZECORA...show me your best magical brew!"
- "...the only people who feel like the commentary community is harmful are people who deserve to feel like the community is harmful - contemptible, hardheaded nobodies who wouldn't know good PR and dealing with criticism if it jumped out in front of them and waxed their pubic hair."
- "...the only reason the negative stigma surrounding the commentary community exists is because of people acting so asshurt at being criticised that they go out of their way to dredge up as many outdated, arbitrary, easily-disproven stereotypes as their video time limit will allow them."
- His YouTube page
- His Twitter page
- His Blogger page
- His Steam page
- His deviantArt page
- His Dailymotion page
- His Soundcloud page
- His FIMFiction page
- His Ask.fm page
- His Tumblr page
- His Google+ page
- ↑ http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BunchOfPseudo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7PR_S7IglSAOYGYrT0hKQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ4XrY2pwBE
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3f0op5_rant-protogate-and-anti-commentary-community-diatribes-in-general_news
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.